CLICK the LINKS for YOU

Monday, May 19, 2008

About this blog

I am not an expert in blogging. I don't know how to write in English because I studied in Malayalam schools of Kerala, INDIA. Malayalam is our language so I like Malayalam and also I like my state of Kerala which is also known as God's own country.

I started this blog because I have to post some of my articles and photos which is not suitable for my other blogs. This blog will be a mixture of Malayalam, Tamil and English.

This blog will be a mixture of photos, mails and articles , which i want to read later aslo.I want to keep these things for me for references in future. There is no intention to litarate you with this blog





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear friend i saw ur blog very good blog.i am also a malayalee.what is ur name where are you staying
please go thru the below to sites it will be a great guide for u if u intent to make real easy genuine money online
the sites are
http://makemoneyonlineby.blogspot.com/

and


http://bloggertemplates-new.blogspot.com/


please suubscribe to the feed.then u will get email notfications of my worthful posts whenever the site is updated with good content